Brazilian Jiu Jitsu world champion and Checkmat black belt, Pati Fontes, came to share her no-gi game with us at True Believer Jiu Jitsu. During her visit, Fontes hosted a no-gi session for all students, and a seminar exclusively for women.
“Recognized as an established mat savage for her entire Jiu Jitsu career,” Fontes is a black belt under Lucas Leite. She has medaled in both gi and no-gi tournaments, having won two no-gi world championships at black belt. Check out the highlight video of her seminar below.
- Feb 18, 2019 Sinistro Brings the Fire to True Believer Jiu Jitsu Feb 18, 2019
- Jan 21, 2019 True Believer Jiu Jitsu Celebrates Four Years Jan 21, 2019
- Jan 18, 2019 Jared Weiner of BJJ United Visits True Believer Jiu Jitsu Jan 18, 2019
- Dec 21, 2018 True Believer Jiu Jitsu Presents: Abraham Marte Dec 21, 2018
- Oct 26, 2018 True Believer Jiu Jitsu Workshop with Max Gimenis Oct 26, 2018
- Oct 10, 2018 Pati Fontes Hosts No-Gi Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Seminar at True Believer Oct 10, 2018
- Jan 19, 2018 Make It Inevitable: Lessons from Jacob Miclot’s Path to Black Belt Jan 19, 2018