Open Minds, Strong Hearts, Hard Rounds
True Believer Jiu Jitsu brings high-level, competition-proven Brazilian Jiu Jitsu to the heart of Pittsburgh.
We educate our students in the fundamental elements of self-defense and competition-oriented Jiu Jitsu, while striving to create an inclusive and safe environment where people of all ages, interests and athletic abilities can reach their goals.
Schedule your free introductory class today by filling out the contact form below.
With a unique class schedule, True Believer Jiu Jitsu offers multiple types of classes in order to provide an encouraging and challenging environment for students of all levels.
True Believer Jiu Jitsu is constantly striving to help our students reach their individual goals. Click through to learn about upcoming competitions, seminars and other fun events.
We work hard to foster a welcoming and inclusive culture. Learn more about the community we are building, and find out what it means to be a part of the True Believer Tribe.
- Apr 10, 2019 True Believer Tribe Competes in Washington, D.C. Apr 10, 2019
- Apr 2, 2019 Pati Fontes Sets Her Hooks at True Believer Jiu Jitsu Apr 2, 2019
- Mar 11, 2019 True Believer Jiu Jitsu Competes at the IBJJF Cincinnati International Open 2019 Mar 11, 2019
- Mar 4, 2019 Big Brothers Big Sisters Visits True Believer Jiu Jitsu Mar 4, 2019
- Feb 18, 2019 Sinistro Brings the Fire to True Believer Jiu Jitsu Feb 18, 2019
- Jan 30, 2019 Broken to Barbell Hosts Jacob Miclot of True Believer Jiu Jitsu Jan 30, 2019
- Jan 21, 2019 True Believer Jiu Jitsu Celebrates Four Years Jan 21, 2019
- Jan 18, 2019 Jared Weiner of BJJ United Visits True Believer Jiu Jitsu Jan 18, 2019
- Dec 21, 2018 True Believer Jiu Jitsu Presents: Abraham Marte Dec 21, 2018
- Oct 26, 2018 True Believer Jiu Jitsu Workshop with Max Gimenis Oct 26, 2018
- Oct 10, 2018 Pati Fontes Hosts No-Gi Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Seminar at True Believer Oct 10, 2018
- Jan 19, 2018 Make It Inevitable: Lessons from Jacob Miclot’s Path to Black Belt Jan 19, 2018